Expert hair advice from Stuart Holmes
2. Have a conditioning treatment every haircut to replace lost protein and moisture in the hair to allow hair to shine.
3. Buy a good conditioning masque to maintain this conditioning regime at home
4. Make sure you have a great summer shampoo to remove build up of sand sea and sun. These are deep cleansing to remove all impurities after a day on the beach
5. Leave in conditioners are a great way to stop the sun damaging the hair! Most leave-in products have UV protection but check before you buy
6. Coat the hair in treatment and tie up into a stylish chignon ! No one will know!
7. Use accessories to show off your summer look! Add a hairband or a tied scarf to pull hair away from your face on a hot day
8. Try a new colour! Summer is the perfect time to go multi tonal...
9. Ask your stylist what they would do with your hair!! Thats what they are there for.
10. Use a colour support shampoo to lock colour in all summer long